- Color: Sage Green
- Treat or Snack Food: Terra chips
- Drink: Arizona Green Tea
- Flower/Plant: Any! I love all flowers & plants.
- I like to shop at: King Soopers, Niwot Market, Vitamin Cottage, Target and Kohl's
- I enjoy eating out at: Oskar Blues, The Pumphouse, and The Sink
- My hobbies/interests include: DOG TIME!!!! Running (especially on trails), biking, skiing, reading, concerts (especially at the Boulder Theater, Planet Bluegrass, OB, and Red Rocks), photography, making crafty things, painting/decorating old furniture & old windows
- I collect: funky yard art
- A special charity/cause that I support is: Mwebaza Foundation; Colorado Therapeutic Riding Center
- Things that would make my classroom better are: Stickers!!!
- Gifts of time that I would appreciate are: A volunteer to read my class a story
- Something I have too much of or am allergic to: I am allergic to staff meetings and scented candles/lotions :)
- Color: Blue
- Treat/Snack: Lara Bars, Terra Chips
- Drink: Coffee
- Flower/Plant: I like indoor houseplants and flowers. I also like to plant annuals on the outside of my house every year, but I don’t think that this is the season for it! :-)
- I like to shop at: Target, King Soopers, DSW Shoes, Ross
- I enjoy eating out at: Proto’s Pizza, Brasserie Ten Ten, The Kitchen, Indian food (Flavor of India in Longmont), Gurka’s (Gunbarrel)
- My favorite coffee shop is: Ziggi’s, the coffee shop in Niwot
- My hobbies/interests outside of school include: outdoors sports - cycling, running, hiking, reading, doing fun things with our kids, speaking foreign languages
- I am a fan of the Chicago Bears!
- Gifts of time that I would like to receive include: Having our classroom thoroughly cleaned and dusted would be nice! I would also appreciate someone to cover the class for a bit while I do some housekeeping/organizing of materials.
- Things that would make our classroom better are: More books! Seasonal decorations
- Color: yellow
- Treat/Snack: Mixed Nuts, Epic Bars, Smoked Salmon, dairy-free dark chocolate
- Drink: Americano with coconut creamer or almond milk latte
- Flower/Plant: Lilies (named my daughter Lily after the flower)
- I like to shop at: Eddie Bauer, REI, ITunes, Smilemakers.com, Amazon
- Restaurants: The Kitchen (Boulder), Wahoo’s Fish Taco, Antonio’s (Longmont), Malee Thai (Longmont), Thai and Japanese food
- Things that would make classroom a better place: Clorox wipes, 2-3 very narrow card tables (no more than 18” wide)
- Things that prefer not receive/ am allergic to: I am allergic to dairy, eggs, and garlic, and currently avoiding glutens and sugar. I am basically on a paleo diet for health reasons. This eliminates most dessert items.
- Color: Turquoise
- Treat/Snack: Starbucks, dark chocolate, or dark chocolate covered stuff ;)
- Drink: Hot Chocolate, Blackberry or Peach Izze
- Flower/Plant: Daisies, Roses, Hydrangea
- I like to shop at: Target, Amazon, Etsy, REI, Flatirons, Downtown Boulder, Adorn/Adornables
- Restaurants I enjoy include: Pinocchio's, Old Chicago Pizza, 3 Margaritas
- My favorite coffee shops: Starbucks, Ziggis
- My hobbies/interests include : yoga, running, cycling, camping, kid-friendly outings
- Things I collect? Not really…maybe recipes?
- I am a fan of Colorado teams in general, but not a super fan of anyone...
- I support Huntington's Disease Society of America