- Color: plaid
- Treat or Snack Food: dark chocolate, nuts, anything "clean" or healthy
- Drink: coffee, iced cold water
- Flower/Plant: I love peach/ orange roses and jade plants
- I like to shop at: JCrew, Target, Niwot Market, Whole Foods
- I enjoy eating out at: Any place that is NOT a chain, love local restaurants (Pumphouse, Oskar Blues, Mountain Sun)
- My favorite coffee shop is: I drink coffee at home. I love coffee, but always have it at home.
- My hobbies/interests include:
- I am a fan of: Chicago Cubs, Chicago Bears, Chicago Blackhawks
- A special charity/cause that I support is: Hispanic Education Foundation, Blackfish: Killer Whale rights, not being held in captivity
- Things that would make my classroom better: I love board games for students to play and office supplies.
- Gifts of time that I would appreciate are: Helping with making centers for reading and math
- Color: Blue
- Drink: Coffee
- Food: Dark chocolate
- Flower/Plant: Orchid, Cactus
- I like to shop at: Amazon
- I enjoy eating out at: Chipotle
- My favorite coffee shop is: Starbucks
- My hobbies/interests include: Running, Camping, Movies, Dining
- A special charity/cause that I support is: Mwebaza Foundation
- Things that would make my classroom better are: always having a supply of disinfectant wipes, compostable garbage bags, and waterless soap.
- Gifts of time that I would appreciate are: Helping with classroom parties is great
- Something I have too much of: Any and all gifts are appreciated!
- Color: Aqua, Mint
- Treat or Snack food: Cheese/crackers, dark chocolate/almonds
- Drink: Early Gray Tea
- Flower/Plant: Cut flowers... I kill anything that is in soil :(
- I like to shop at: Safeway, 29th Street Mall in Boulder
- Restaurants I enjoy: Anything Italian, Boulder Chophouse (happy hour), The Med, Japango... honestly, anywhere- I love food and eating out on the weekends!
- My favorite coffee shop: Winot
- My hobbies & interests outside of school: Yoga, hiking, camping, traveling, snowboarding, reading, theater
- I don’t collect anything.
- I am a fan of the NEW YORK GIANTS
- I support Set Her Free (setherfree.org), Children's Miracle Network, Stand Up to Cancer
- What things would make your classroom a better place for you? Tissues, copy paper, wipes, markers, and black sharpies
- Gifts of time I would like to receive: I've been overwhelmed by the gifts of time parents have given already. It's always nice to have parents in the room so anytime you are here, it is a gift of helping another child one-on-one.
- Is there anything you prefer not to receive, or that you simply have too much of? Mugs
- Is there anything else you would like us to know about you? I've never experienced a community quite like Niwot's, and I am just feeling grateful to know everyone in it. That is the best gift of all!